Hey, bitte registriere dich, um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können!

Mach's gut, CyanogenMod. Hallo LineageOS. ♥ Unsere Community freut sich auf die neue Ära.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus VoLTE and Wifi Calling
Video 
Hello I have the following question.

I have deliberately bought a Lenovo Yoga tab Plus i.e. the LTE version  YTX703L
this one here

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/YTX703L

rooted and flushed it with  lineage-15.1-20181016-nightly-YTX703L-signed.zip .  

It all works except the calling on regular phones. i.e. the call it imediatelly droped after initiated.

After some researching I found out that i need to enable VoLTE on the tablet. My service provide i.e. O2 Germany  has a maual that explains what needs to be done. i.e.
from here :

https://hilfe.o2online.de/mobilfunknetz-...etz-458007

1) select the apt and add the string ims to the apn type field.
2) then
i.e. dial  *#*#4636#*#*
3) then

i can get into the menu and i see the field Volte Provisioned  and Wifi Calling Provisioned but they are all greyed and i can not toogle them.
see the screenshot attached

I have called the O2 hotline and they confirmed that my sim card is Volte enabled and Wifi Calling  enabled, but why then i can not turn them on in my tablet?

Also it seems that i can choose betwen different types of network i.e. see second screenshot.  I have tried them all but non worked for me.

Any ideas how to enable Volte on Lineage OS and why i can not toggle that menu. What i am missing here.

Antworten
Only PRL's are working and after rebooting.

G900F mit LOS 15
Antworten
Hello llluuuzzziii,

thank you for the quick feedback. From reading different forums that are 9 months old i understood that this is currently not possible to update PRl in LOS. Could you please let me know if it is possible to manually update the Preferred Roaming List (PRL) in LOS or is this a dead end .

I would like to understand if there should be some information there that the service provider in this case O2 can provide in such case what that should be?
Antworten
A manual reconfiguration can be started by inserting the SIM card of another provider. Then wait until the message comes "Your system has been updated successfully". Then switch back and wait again until this message.

G900F mit LOS 15

Zusatzfrage: sprichst Du Deutsch?

G900F mit LOS 15
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [LineageOS] WIFI Calling läst sich nicht aktivieren Snorre 10 9.093 10.09.2020, 14:57
Letzter Beitrag: llluuuzzziii
  Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro-1380F Marky78 0 3.341 03.01.2020, 14:03
Letzter Beitrag: Marky78
  [gelöst] LOS16: Android permission gewähren: Fehler "failure calling service package" bege 4 3.838 06.08.2019, 15:06
Letzter Beitrag: bege
  Smartphone über virtual Wifi Hotspot mit Windows-PC verbinden bege 9 4.007 02.08.2019, 19:56
Letzter Beitrag: llluuuzzziii
  [ANDROID] Funktionierende Wifi Key Recovery Alternative tholadroid 3 2.402 15.03.2019, 12:20
Letzter Beitrag: CM-Psycho

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste